Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Morning Breakfast

   I can't help it, I love Egg McMuffins, a guilty pleasure.  As Mom and I were getting ready for our busy Sunday, I said how about Micky D's for breakfast?? (Plus Monopoly is being played right now, and who doesn't love Monoply?)

   I keep hoping our Fairhope McDonalds will improve, but to no avail...order was right but window service was poor.  The girl taking the money, actually yelled at th person who she was taking an order from "CAN YOU HOLD ON?" and then took my money without a smile, though she did say "thank you".  The young man at the food window must of felt today was not the day for spoken words as every question I ask he nodded the answer.

   Ok, I know its just McDonalds, but really, we were buying for three people and dropped almost $20, would have been nice to get a smile or some words, don't you think??? I do.

1 comment:

  1. Mind you, I'm just not talking on my blog about these issues, I did in fact place a call to McDonald's today about this problem.

    ReplyDelete