Monday, October 10, 2011

Update on Fairhope McDonalds and WOW, what an amazing employee at Daphne Sam's Club!!!

    I got a follow up phone call from McDonald's today, apologizing for the experience and speaking to me regarding the new training program they are implementing to improve their day to day customer service. "Miss. Janet" said they agree that it should be top notch all the time, but in hard financial times, you need to have your employees keeping all the customers they can.  I was extremely impressed with the follow through from McDonald's on this complaint. A+, I'll be watching for improvement at the Fairhope store.

    I was at Sam's Club in Daphne today with my mom, buying general household items, and in our hurry to get them loaded in the buggy, we had not noticed that the cashier had charged us twice for our paper towels.  We were on our way out, and "Paula" was checking our purchases and found the error! She was pleasant, cheerful and extremely good at her job.  She directed us right over to the Customer Service desk where they promptly credited our money back to us.  I told the store's Assistant Manager about "Paula" and what a great employee they have in her.  Thanks "Paula"! I will following up with Sam's main office to let them know about this great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment